Friday, October 12, 2007

what i have learned from computer 1? well, i have learned all the basics. from the websites, number systems, etc. i really find it so beneficial and really of great help imn my day to day usage of computer. i am glad that they included this subject in our respective course. the basics will surely guide us on our higher computer subjects. at first, i must admit that i am really such an idiot when it comes to computer matter. i am also a self-confessed cyberphobic.. well i guess that is something to be ashamed of because even the toddlers nowadays are very much knowledgeable in these matters.. but as engr. pinon(which is by the way our great computer professor) unleashes the most basic things, i've learned to like the subject. you just have to know the basics, and then it would all be set-up.. another thing that i have learned from my computer 1 subject which i find more helpful for me is this thing itself.. the one that i enjoy now doing.. the BLOGGING.. i really fin it really entertaining. it is my form of relaxation and an outlet for my stress and pressures. through blogging, i can express my feelings and thoughts freely. no boundaries, no limits. everytime i blog, it is like as if i am revealing a part of myself. through my blog i can site my opinions about certain things. on the other hand, i can say that it is entertaining because i enjoy reading others' blog.. i find different interesting topics and ideas. well.. i just want to bring all the credits and honours to our beloved professor. my deepest and sincerest gratitude to you ma'am.. thank you..

No comments: